Are you looking to develop yourself professionally?
We have training for you!
The “Training plan for successful lean professionals” program is designed to form the most successful Lean leaders of the next generation. Participants receive first-rate training with our national and International consultants with more than 30 years of experience inside and outside Toyota.
- Lean Manufacturing Online
- Toyota Way Online
- Coaching Management Toyota Kata Online
- Lean Office Online
- Six Sigma Black Belt Online
- To be enrolled student of any engineering from 5th semester with an grade point average equal or superior to 80.
- Study all programs in a period not longer than two years.
- First level training with scholarships of up to 95%.
- Increase the curricular value of your engineering profile.
- Possibility to connect with more than 1500 companies.
WE HAVE COLLABORATED WITH THE LARGEST MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND SERVICES AROUND THE WORLD.
- Automobile and components
- Electric equipment
- Containers & Packaging
- Textiles, Clothing and Luxury Goods
- Food, Beverage and Tobacco
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Chemical Products
- Construction Materials
- Customer Service
THESE UNIVERSITIES TRUST US
Online Platform Visualization
The image shown below represents the Toyota Way course taught by Jefferey Liker “Best Seller of the Toyota Way”.
– Programs include videos, exercises, and final exam, which requires a score of 80 points or more to pass the course.
– At the end of each program, an electronic diploma signed by the instructor will be sent by email, which guarantees that yousuccessfully completed it.
– Payment can be made by program or by complete plan.
Galería de cursos anteriores
- They will know the framework that includes the 14 principles of the Toyota Way, and some real examples of how they were applied in environments similar to those involving the participants.
- They will acquire the ability to connect Toyota Way philosophy and its foundations with tangible results that it throws.
- They will learn from other people who have transformed their traditional work environment into one where the improvement with Lua lives a philosophy, and how to solve problems can be a key to the daily performance in the operation.
- Get first-hand support from people who know Toyota best from within, and adopt some real experiences in their own Lean projects.
– Manufacturing Background
– Toyota Production System
– Fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing
– The 7 traditional seedlings
– Slender Production vs Mass Production
Evaluation Module 1
– Definition of value (VA, NVA, BVA)
– Lean Metrics for manufacturing processes: Inventory, Takt Lme, Demands, Cycle Time, Delivery Time.
– VSM Cases for Manufacturing Processes: T-Capital
Evaluation Module 2
– 5S and Visual Control
– Standard Work
– Quality at the source: Poka Yoke
– Explanation of Andon and Jidoka systems
– Supermarket System and KanBan
– Phases of SMED implementation.
– Basics of Line Balancing
– Introduction to Cellular Manufacturing and Heijunka
– FilosoYa Just in Time
– Mapping the future state value chain
Evaluation Module 3
– 4P Model
– 14 Principles of the Toyota Way
Evaluation Module 4
- The Toyota Production System
- Lean Thinking Goals
- Read in administrative processes
- The 8 waste
- Metrics Lean Performance Review
- Measurement of factors of delivery, quality, productivity for functional processes
- 5S and Visual Control
- Standard work
- Types of Pull Systems in Transactional Processes
- Warehouse process
- Human Resources Process
- Customer Service Process
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Project Selection
- Decision trees
- Project Charter
- Basic Statistics
- Intro to Minitab
- Process Mapping 1
- Process Mapping 2
- Matrix Cause and Effect
- Measurement System Analysis 1
- Measurement System Analysis 2
- Capacity Analysis
- Mode Analysis and Fault Effect
- Graphic Methods 1
- Graphic Methods
– Advanced Statistics
– Central Limit Theorem Confidence Intervals
– Hypothesis Testing
– Testing Stockings
– Testing Variances
– Proportion Tests
– Contingency tables
– Chi Square Testing
– Correlation and Regression
– Multiple regression ANOVA
– Power and sample size for Hypothesis Testing
– Introduction to Experiment Design
– Full Factorial Design
– Factorial Design 2k
– 2k-p factorial design
– Power and Sample Size for Experiment Design
– Introduction to Control
– Control Methods
– Control Plan
– Statistical Control of Continuous Variable Processes
– Statistical Control of attributes processes
– Closing Projects
COACHING MANAGEMENT TOYOTA KATA
– Provide a systematic approach, a scientific routine that can help the Manager develop an improved management habit.
– For your staff to understand how to modify the current operating pattern that meets the KPI results and achieve higher daily, weekly, monthly results.
– Overview of Lean, Kata and Brain Science
– Improvement Kata- The Challenge
– Improvement Kata- Current State Analysis
– Improvement Kata- First Target Conditions
– Improvement Kata- PDCA Cycles
– Coaching Kata- Overview
– Video Coaching Cycle
Lidia Flores Guijarro Lean Consultant for ALFRA Lean Advisors Virtual University Manager
- E-mail: email@example.com
- HC Office: +52 81 8058 0738 Cel: +52 (811) 945 1894