DATE & HOST
To be defined
How to develop yourself and your organization into a high-performing one that can deliver sustainable business results. Leadership is the most frequently identified gap in organization’s striving toward world class excellence. This comprehensive workshop will explore the role of leadership in a culture transformation, facilitate identification of gaps in your organization and then give practical methodologies and processes to address them.
- Learn actions to immediately improve your profits and cash flow
- How develop a Strategy based on Lean Principles and how Lean Leaders produce the long-term results based in Culture required in today’s business environment
- Learn why “delegating lean” to others doesn’t work, and may actually hurt your bottom line
- Understand and implement processes and systems to sustain your improvement activity
- Senior Management: CEO, COO, CFO, VPO, General Management.
- Plant manager.
- General Managers.
ALFRA Toyota Team Director Former Executive Plant Manager of Toyota Kentucky
- Best Seller of the Toyota Culture
- Associate Executive Advisor for ALFRA Lean Advisors
- Former Toyota Assistant General Manager
- Former Assistant General Manager and Human Resources
- Executive Director CQPO
Mike is Executive Director for the Center for Quality People & Organizations (CQPO). Mike Hoseus brings both manufacturing operations and specialization in Human Resource experience to CQPO. CQPO is an organization developed in 1999 as a vision of Toyota Motor Manufacturing to share Lean Quality philosophy and human resource practices with education, business, and community organizations. CQPO current projects with Toyota include New Hire selection and training process, Team Leader and Group Leader post promotion training, Quality Circle Leader and Manager training, and Global Problem Solving for all levels. Mike is an adjunct professor with the University of Kentucky’s Lean Manufacturing Program. Mike is co author with Dr. Jeffery Liker (Author of the Toyota Way) of Toyota Culture. Mike is an adjunct professor with the University of Kentucky’s Center for Manufacturing and a member of the faculty of Lean Enterprise Institute. Mike is also president of Lean Culture Enterprises. Prior to CQPO, Mike was a corporate leader for 13 years at Toyota Motor Manufacturing’s Georgetown, Kentucky, plant both in Human Resources and Manufacturing. As Assistant General Manager in Human Resources, his responsibilities included personnel, safety, HR development, employee relations, benefits, training, and manufacturing/human resource teams for a plant of 8000 team members. His major initiative was development of the enhanced relationship between Human Resource and Manufacturing Mike’s operational responsibilities in manufacturing started in 1987 as a front line supervisor in vehicle assembly. This included all aspects of safety, quality, productivity, cost and morale for operations. With experience as Assembly Plant Manager and eventually Assistant General Manager, his responsibilities increased to include both assembly plants including operations, maintenance, and engineering. He is a Certified Trainer in Global Problem Solving & Waste Reduction, Standardized Work and Kaizen Events.
- Manual a Color.
- Coffee Break y comida.
- Certificado de curso
- Servicio de Traducción Simultánea (costo extra).
- Exclusivo 25 participantes.