Make your production line LEAN before you buy it!
What is Cardboard engineering? A practical method to design Lean processes and flow with a 1: 1 model implemented in an industrial workplace. Eliminates costly modifications after release and start of production, this is designing a Lean process.
- Reduction of capital Investment ( 20%- 40% less)
- Optimized layout & material flow (transport and floor space)
- Ergonomic & Safe (avoiding Dirty, Dangerous, and Difficult)
- Flexibles for volume and product changes (takt alignment)
- Reduced lead times and inventories (WIP and buffers)
- No additional/ unplanned cost for unnecessary correction loops
- High level of motivation among employees by integrating the works of gutters and improvement
In our 2-day-workshop participants develop the skills to optimize the value added stream, developing waste free work flows with a “hands on” process analysis.
Give the teams related with the new product development process, the opportunity to work out and simulate the best solution for a value stream, before investments are done, delivering a higher level of quality, productivity, safety and delivery at the start up.
Main value for participants:
- Learn in a practical way how to design an optimized process flow and how to put it in an efficient assembly system.
- Work in teams, receiving knowledge and sharing with other colleagues ideas to implemented right away in your site.
- Participants will be able to pass the knowledge on their companies, being able to design new work flows, identify potential waste sources, and evaluate their efficiency.
Duration: 16 hours (2 Days)
22 & 23 May 2017 Bucharest, Romania
25 & 26 May 2017 Arad, Romania
Evaluation of Proposals
- Project and launch managers
- NPI teams
- Industrial engineering,
- Lean practitioners
- Team members involved in the equipment design and preparation of workflows.
Cardboard Engineering Simulation
Results after workshop
Quadrus Concept CEO – Felix is a seasoned professional with experience and expertise in different functional areas at management level such as Supply chain, Operational excellence, Engineering and Manufacturing, worked in industries like automotive, electronics, transportation and pharmaceuticals, which provide him a broad business view.
Edgar has international experience (Americas & Europe) in operational excellence deployment & training, for manufacturing & services companies, helping several customers to develop people & processes on their lean transformation journey, in several industry sectors including: Electronic Manufacturing, Food, Plastics, Financial services,, Automotive, Logistics services, among others.