DATE & HOST
April 18th &19th
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM:
- A Program for Executives that are leading, designing and embracing changes in their organizations.
- Leverages the participant’s experience about Change, to reflect on what is needed to Change From The Inside Out.
- Focuses on “the people side of change”, generally the harder side, and the concept of change as a lifestyle.
- Reviews Stages of the Change Management Process, Roles and Metrics, in light of how the brain works and what needs to be considered when planning and executing “the people side of change”.
- Leverages exercises and practice –individual, in pairs- as well as group debrief.
- Review and recalibrate existing Change Management Process/es in your Company in light of the impact of people in their success and sustainability
- Identify your own strengths and areas of development to be successful performing any/all the roles of a Change Management Process
- Leverage Applied Neuroscience concepts to develop further understanding of reactions and responses to change.
- Leverage Story-telling as a powerful tool to engage and move audiences
- Company Directors
- Plant Managers Operations
- Managers and members of the Management Staff
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Directors of Human Resources
- Medium Controls in Development Plan.
|Day 1||Day 2|
Helena Herrero Lamuedra leads the company Ideas Generators’ People Strategy Practice.
Her professional focus is the convergence of Digital Transformation and Design Thinking frameworks, and its impact on Culture, Leadership and Change Management initiatives. She leverages modern neuroscience concepts to partner with Executives and Organizations along transformation and transitions.
Alongside the C-Suite, Helena co-designs and integrates comprehensive multidimensional Change Management Programs, that include: Cultural Attributes, Leadership Capabilities, Technology Adoption, Talent Succession, Employee Experience & Journeys, and Communication Roadmaps.
She holds a degree in Psychology (Universidad de Belgrano, Argentina), an HR Certificate from Cornell, and several industry Certifications –SPHR, GPHR, SCP, Executive Coach, Agile Master, Coach & Trainer, Registered Yoga Teacher.
The Training Certificate will be delivered 6 months after attending the course, presenting the implementation and the results obtained.
- Training Diploma Manual and teaching materials for the participants
- Formats and implementation templates for Lean systems and tools
- Diary Schedule (We start in time)
- Color Manual
- Training certificate
- Support staff in the courses