ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LEAN SYSTEMS
DATE & LOCATION
August 03rd 2018
Sooner or later, industry and economic activities will be affected by industry 4.0. Therefore, it is essential to prepare for a new wave of customer demand and competitive pressure.
- To understand the impact of the Industrial Internet of Things, Big Data, and Machine Learning in business.
- To design the framework and roadmap to embark into Industry 4.0.
Plant managers, leaders, managers (Top and Middle), engineers involved in operations, innovation personnel.
1.1. Evolución de la Industria
1.3. Inteligencia Artificial
1.4. Enfoque Lean
2. Applications in:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- 3D Manufacturing
- Virtual reality
- 2.2. WORKING PLACES
- Customer Knowledge
- Product Design
GE, Siemens, Amazon, Volkswagen, John Deere, AGCO, Joy Global, Caterpillar, Tesla, ABB,
NestLabs, SmartThings, ThermoFisher, FitBit
- Industrial Analysis
- Business Model and Scope
- Strategic decisions
3.3. AVOID ERRORS
CHARLES LINCOLN KENJI YAMAMURA
· Master on Business Administration · Master of Science in Business +20 years of experience in Marketing, Product Planning and Development, Strategy, Market Intelligence and Analytics in the global automobile industry: Toyota, Nissan, Yamaha, Volkswagen, Fiat Chrysler, with market knowledge of Brazil, USA, Japan, China, Germany, France, Italy, India, UK, Argentina, and Mexico.
Product strategy and development executive at Nissan Motor Co. (Japan), Toyota, Yamaha, Volkswagen, Fiat Chrysler, JAC Motors.
Market knowledge of Brazil, USA, Japan, China, Germany, France, Italy, India, UK, Argentina, and Mexico.
MBA from Yale University; MSc. from FGV Sao Paulo Business School; LL.B from the University of São Paulo.
Currently investigating the application of Industry 4.0, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence on Lean Product Development.
- Responsible for developing and launching new products at Fiat Chrysler (Palio, Uno, Punto, 500), Volkswagen (Golf, Passat, Jetta, Touareg, Amarok, New Beetle), Yamaha, Toyota, JAC Motors, Jaguar and Citroën.
- Latin America representative at Fiat Chrysler’s Global Product Summit, presenting new business cases and negotiating regional strategic partnerships.
- Designed, developed and managed the technical activities – Planning, Engineering, Quality, Homologation, Servicing – for the JAC Motors business operations and product line-up in Brazil.
- At Nissan Motor Co. (Japan), was responsible for Nissan and Infiniti cross car line strategy, in charge of connectivity, infotainment, climate control, instruments and controls, ergonomics, and perceived quality.
- At Volkswagen, planned and developed the Brazilian built Golf model (gen IV), targeting the markets of Brazil, Argentina, USA, Canada, and Mexico.
- At Toyota, planned and developed the Corolla, Hilux, and Camry models.
- MBA from Yale University and Master of Science degree from Fundação Getúlio Vargas in São Paulo, with a thesis on the “Kansei (Emotional) Engineering in the Japanese Automobile Industry”.
- Research on the application of Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning on Lean Product Development.
- Coffee Break
- Certificate of training